Harper Grey’s Canadian Environmental Law Blog was created to provide immediate access to current and practical information relating to environmental regulation of contaminated sites.
We cover a range of topics including:
- Contaminated site investigation and remediation
- Transactions involving contaminated lands
- Contaminated site redevelopment
- Recovery of costs of remediation
- Pursuit of key regulatory instruments
- Pollution prevention, abatement, and spill response issues
- Guidance through the municipal permitting process
- Negotiating with the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy
This blog is a key resource for:
- Real estate owners and developers seeking to understand the opportunities, responsibilities and potential liabilities that arise from purchase, sale and redevelopment of contaminated sites
- Lawyers (in house and outside counsel) who advise on environmental legislation and compliance, remediation and redevelopment issues, and transactions involving contaminated sites
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Environmental consultants and contractors
Learn more about the Harper Grey Environmental Group here.